Do you know what makes a woman stand out from the crowd? Whether it’s her dress sense, her attitude towards health, her way of building a career or her way of forming relationships, there’s a way to tell if she’s a woman or a girl! Read on for the 10 characteristics that separate women from girls. This article attempts to explain these properties in detail for the benefit of the readers. Readers can use these explanations as they engage with them.
1. Girls blindly follow the trends in the market in their quest to look good and up-to-date. On the other hand, women have their own sense of dress. They look for clothes that make them look and feel good.
2. In order to look slim, girls go on trendy diets without worrying about the consequences. As a grown woman, they know how to eat healthily as they found a way to stay fit.
3. Because of the rush of blood running through their veins, girls try to exercise sporadically and expect great results from it. Women, on the other hand, know from experience that slow and steady wins the race. Therefore, they train slowly and steadily without worrying about the faster results.
4. Girls are looking for people with supernatural instincts to fall in love with. Mature women, on the other hand, know that they have to work in society by forming eternal relationships. Hence, they slip into a relationship with their chosen spouses.
5. Young girls try very hard to get people’s attention. Women don’t have to do anything unusual as they automatically get attention wherever they are.
6. Girls try to buy any fabric that is available on the market in the name of fashion trends. In contrast, women build a solid wardrobe of classics that work well with their bodies. Therefore, women have shawls for every occasion to look good.
7. Girls have long forgotten to smile and make others smile. This is in stark contrast to women who have a sense of good humor.
8. Girls follow the patriarchy of society and family. Through experience, women have learned to stand up for causes in which they firmly believe.
9. Girls only read romantic literature that borders on vulgarity and sexuality. Mature women want to explore all genres of literature to broaden their horizons of knowledge.
10. Girls want to go everywhere with someone, especially friends. On the other hand, women enjoy the lonely time when they have enough time for introspection. In addition, they also want to spend some quality time with their spouses and children.
Thanks to Balakrishnan Lekshminarayanan