4 Eating Tips to Burn Stubborn Fat
1.) You have to eat carbohydrates!!!
-You need to eat carbohydrates that are high in fiber and low in starch
-Eat your choice of high-fiber, low-starch carbohydrates for breakfast, pre-workout, and post-workout
-Best high-fiber carb selection -> Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and green/yellow/red peppers. These are also low in calories, so you can eat them often.
– Other healthy carbohydrates — > Whole grains like quinoa, wild rice and oats. Fresh fruit is also an excellent source of carbohydrates.
2.) You have to eat fat!!!
– We’ve been sold a bag of lies when it comes to fat. Fats are important for your body’s hormone production, skin health, absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, and even burning body fat. Yep… you need fats to burn fat.!
– Get your essential fats from wild salmon, sardines, raw nuts, seeds, olive oil and grass-fed animals
3.) You must eat foods that are naturally produced, NOT processed or packaged!!!
– Avoid packaged and processed foods as most of them contain trans fats, added sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. These substances can negatively affect your metabolism and weight.
4.) And finally you have to cheat!!!
-Pamper yourself a few times a week
-We are human, if you deprive yourself of what you love, you will never comply with the changes in your eating habits. You notice I didn’t say diet. It’s not a diet you can stop and start again, it’s a lifestyle change, for life!
– Treat yourself after a meal so you have a full stomach and don’t overdo it. Remember, MODERATION is key!
Thanks to Ryan D Miller