A Comprehensive 500 Calorie Diet Plan
Nowadays, people pay a lot of attention to their physical condition and health. Because of this, they apply various diet plans to get a smart and attractive body. The calorie requirement of each person depends on various factors such as activity level, age and weight. In general, however, a male dieter needs about 1,700 to 2,000 calories per day and a female dieter needs about 1,200 to 1,500 calories per day to support the body’s basic functions.
So when it comes to a 500 calorie diet, you can easily imagine how little you need to eat when exercising on a 500 calorie diet plan. It is very important to know that you should reduce calorie intake gradually, because a sudden reduction in calorie content at such a low level can become the cause of some serious health problems. You can start by simply minimizing your intake of simple saturated acids and carbohydrates. Below is a 500 calorie diet plan for you.
As we all know we need to start our day with a healthy and filling breakfast, but you can’t do that in a 500 calorie diet plan. When working on this diet plan, various decaffeinated teas like green tea, chamomile and red clover are very useful in achieving this goal. A cup of skim milk is also a very good option. If you are a person who is addicted to regular tea and cannot start a day without drinking it, then add some stevia or saccharin. You can also eat citrus fruits like grapefruits, oranges, etc. for breakfast as they are very low in calories.
No bread, brown rice or tortillas for lunch! You can just have a bowl of soup that consists of some green leafy vegetables. It is important to only use vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals. Pumpkin, cabbage, yam, broccoli, chickpeas, and peas are ideal veggies for the 500-calorie diet’s lunch menu. If your heart desires meat, you can eat cooked fish or chicken without adding oil and salt. With the help of these low-calorie foods, the amount of protein required by the body can be easily covered. You can also eat some salads made from the raw vegetables.
For your dinner you can follow the same menu. Each 500 calorie diet recipe is made with oil that contains no saturated fat. The best oils for this particular diet plan are olive oil and horseradish oil. During dinner, you should have some soups made with black beans, legumes, and zucchini. Seafood like sardines, salmon or tuna and baked vegetables are also good for dinner, as these zero-calorie foods have the ability to satisfy your hunger.
So this is the 500 calorie diet plan. You may feel very hungry and uncomfortable if you start this plan right away. Therefore, with the help of low-calorie diets, you can first reduce the amount of calories to 900 calories per day, and then gradually reduce this amount to the desired level of 500 calories per day. Now let’s talk about some pros and cons of the 500 calorie diet plan.
Benefits of the 500 calorie diet plan
1. Fast weight loss – Obviously, the biggest benefit of this diet plan is rapid weight loss. In fact, this is considered one of the fastest ways to lose weight. Without exercising, you can lose about 3 to 5 pounds a week with the help of this plan.
2. Cheap – The 500 calorie diet is the cheapest way to lose weight. Because you only need 500 calories a day.
3. More energy – You can easily find that your body gets a bit sluggish after a heavy breakfast. The reason is that your body has to work hard to burn it off. By consuming 500 calories, your body doesn’t have to burn many calories, so you can stay fresh and alert.
Disadvantages of the 500 calorie diet plan
1. Hunger – Most people feel hungry throughout the day when they start working on this plan and that is the biggest downside of this low calorie diet plan. Make sure you eat lots of vegetables if you want to feel better.
2. Health risks – Sometimes these diet plans become very risky and can be the cause of some serious health problems like hair loss, kidney stones etc. will.
3. No dining with family and friends –You can’t go out to lunch or dinner with your family if you’re following a 500-calorie diet plan.
Thanks to Hassan Mansoor Siddiqui