This BBQ hen pizza with caramelized onions is prepared in beneath 30 minutes and also you solely want 5 elements. It’s saucy, flavorful, and makes Friday evening pizza evening as simple as might be!
Straightforward BBQ Hen Pizza
Within the temper for pizza? We’ve acquired you lined! This BBQ hen pizza takes pizza making to an entire new degree — no yeast required. It is a nice semi-homemade and wholesome dinner recipe that the entire household will love!
It’s no joke that this BBQ hen pizza is among the best pizza recipes ever created. We used our favourite Good & Collect pizza crust, plus just a few different scrumptious elements, too!
Good & Collect Solely at Goal
Right now’s BBQ hen pizza recipe is sponsored by Goal and their superb Good & Gather line. Good & Collect is Goal’s flagship grocery model with an unimaginable assortment of merchandise. Every Good & Collect product has:
- No artificial colours
- No synthetic flavors
- No synthetic sweeteners
- No high-fructose corn syrup
With simply 5 most important elements wanted for this BBQ hen pizza, you’ll be able to head over to your nearest Goal to select up the total listing. Right here’s what you want:
- Good & Gather Organic Ultra Thin Pizza Crust: This scrumptious extremely skinny pizza crust is made with natural, non-GMO elements. It comes with two pizza crusts, so you may make one and save one other one for later (or make a tasty candy pizza for dessert). It’s prepared for toppings and there’s no kneading essential.
- Good & Gather Original BBQ Sauce: Good & Collect carries just a few totally different BBQ sauce flavors, however you’ll be able to’t go improper with their unique BBQ sauce variation. It’s smoky, candy, and affords a scrumptious BBQ taste that you simply’re searching for! No marinara on this pizza, we’re sticking with BBQ sauce as a substitute.
- Good & Gather Classic Shredded Mozzarella: We at all times have this shredded mozzarella readily available. Not just for this delish BBQ pizza, however for any of our last-minute cheese wants! It melts simply and makes any tacky dish style superb.
- Good & Gather Shredded Chicken: Probably the greatest elements about this recipe is that this hen! No must prepare dinner or shred hen your self as a result of this shredded hen is already cooked, shredded, and able to go.
Featured Good & Collect Substances
Let’s Discuss About Pizza Crust
Generally we don’t have time to make do-it-yourself pizza dough and typically we do! This BBQ hen pizza makes use of an extremely skinny premade pizza crust that completely tastes do-it-yourself.
We love this pizza crust as a result of it’s made with entire elements and it will get tremendous crispy (no soggy crust right here!) within the oven.
BONUS: We additionally love that this pizza crust is available in a resealable bag so it can save you the second for later!
right here’s a tip
Want one thing candy? Take the second pizza crust and drizzle it with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Bake it at 400ºF for 8-10 minutes for a tasty candy deal with for dessert! YUM.
The way to Make Wonderful Caramelized Onions
After you slather your pizza crust with BBQ sauce and shredded hen, you solely have the caramelized onions and cheese left earlier than you bake it.
The caramelized onions on this pizza are significantly the perfect! I imply, caramelized onions make each meal higher and that’s why we caramelized two crimson onions for this pizza.
- To caramelize onions quick, warmth a big skillet over medium warmth and add olive oil (or butter).
- Then, add thinly sliced onions and salt to the skillet and prepare dinner them on low/medium warmth till they’re completely caramelized.
- Don’t overlook to stir typically to make it possible for the onions evenly caramelize. The onions needs to be a deep purple as soon as they’re absolutely cooked.
You too can make caramelized onions within the oven! Take a look at methods to make caramelized onions within the oven right here.
There are a few issues to bear in mind when you’re making caramelized onions:
- Don’t caramelize your onions on excessive warmth. Whenever you prepare dinner the onions over low/medium warmth, you’ll be able to draw out the moisture. If you happen to prepare dinner them over excessive warmth, you possibly can simply burn your onions earlier than caramelizing them.
- You don’t wish to transfer the onions an excessive amount of within the pan. Solely stir them occasionally to keep away from burning.
Pizza Suggestions + Methods
DON’T SKIMP THE CHEESE
Although we solely use mozzarella on our BBQ hen pizza, be at liberty to go loopy with different cheeses. We suggest parmesan cheese, pepper jack cheese, or a enjoyable three cheese mix. Or, you’ll be able to even use all of them.
GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR DIPPING SAUCES
We used the Good & Collect ranch dressing for our dipping sauce. It’s tart and SO scrumptious! Nevertheless, you’ll be able to dip your pizza in no matter you want to! Listed below are a few of our favourite pizza dip choices:
CHANGE UP THE TOPPINGS!
Although we love the toppings for this BBQ hen pizza (hen, onions, and cheese), you’ll be able to for positive add extra toppings! Strive including sliced peppers, olives, or some bacon.
FEEL FREE TO REHEAT
If you should reheat this pizza for the following day, no drawback! To reheat the pizza, preheat the oven to 350ºF and bake the pizza for 10 minutes.
CAN I FREEZE THIS PIZZA?
Sure, be at liberty to freeze this pizza!
To freeze this pizza, put together the pizza proper up till it’s time to bake. Then, place the pizza on a baking sheet and place it within the freezer for an hour.
Then, take away the pizza from the freezer and wrap the pizza with plastic wrap and place it within the freezer for as much as three months.
To reheat the pizza from frozen, unwrap the pizza and place it instantly on the rack and bake at 400ºF for 15-25 minutes or till the cheese is melted and golden brown.
For the BBQ Hen Pizza
- First, start by making the caramelized onions. Thinly slice 2 crimson onions.
- Then, add olive oil to a big skillet and warmth over low/medium warmth. When the olive oil is aromatic, add sliced onions and salt. Saute for round 20 minutes or till the onions are caramelized. Flip the warmth as much as medium/excessive for the previous couple of minutes to provide them a stunning darkish purple colour. Put aside.
- Whereas the onions are caramelizing, put together BBQ hen pizza. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place pizza crust on a big reducing board. Then, use a spoon to evenly unfold on the BBQ sauce. Sprinkle on a beneficiant quantity of mozzarella cheese after which add shredded hen.
- Lastly, switch caramelized onions on prime of the shredded hen after which add extra mozzarella cheese, if desired. Choice to additionally add dried oregano and crimson pepper flakes.
- Bake pizza at 400ºF instantly on the oven rack for 14-16 minutes.
- Serve instantly along with your favourite Good and Collect dipping sauces.
Serving Measurement: 1/6
Key phrases: bbq hen pizza
Disclaimer: This submit is sponsored by Goal. We had been compensated and all opinions are our personal. Thanks for supporting Match Foodie Finds!