There’s nothing like candy roasted pecans on a fall salad. Make these oil-free maple roasted pecans in 10 minutes!
Fried pecans in 10 minutes!
Do you know which you could put together essentially the most scrumptious wholesome snack or crispy salad in simply 10 minutes? Proper, we’ll present you easy methods to make scrumptious beans roasted in maple syrup!
Should you’re nonetheless not satisfied, listed below are some explanation why we love this recipe!
- Oven-roasted pecans are the right salad topper.
- Frying pecans could be a straightforward snack for the vacations.
- Pecan halves are simple to search out within the bulk part the place you may get an amazing value!
- Pecans are filled with wholesome fat.
- These pecans are prepared in 10 minutes.
- We love placing these toasted pecans on sausage boards!
First issues first, we have to put the elements collectively! Excellent news, all you want are four easy and entire elements to get began.
- Uncooked pecan halves
- Maple syrup
After getting all the elements, you’ll be able to combine them both in a big glass bowl or straight on a greased baking sheet. Fry pecans at 400ºF for 10 minutes … watch out to not burn them!
Just a few extra suggestions
Freeze your pecans for later!
Be at liberty to make a considerable amount of these toasted pecan halves and freeze them for later! All you must do is double (or triple) the recipe and let the pecans cool fully.
Then put the pecans in a freezer-safe bag and freeze them for as much as three months! It will preserve you recent!
Toss your pecans with these recipes.
Should you’re struggling to determine which recipes so as to add these pecans to, concern not! Beneath are a few of the recipes we would like so as to add these pecans to for the last word crunch!
No pecans, no downside!
If you wish to make candied pecans however haven’t got pecans, that is high quality! Substitute walnuts or almonds with pecans on this recipe and you are still getting a scrumptious wholesome candied nut!
Toasted pecans recipes
- four cups uncooked pecans
- three tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- half of teaspoon sea-salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
- Add the pecans, maple syrup, and cinnamon to a big bowl and blend to ensure all the things is totally coated.
- Then unfold the nuts on a baking sheet and sprinkle with loads of sea salt.
- Roast for 10 minutes at 400ºF.
- Let it cool for a minimum of 10 minutes earlier than eradicating it from the pan and inserting it in a glass or Tupperware.
Suggestions & hints
- Dietary data applies to eight servings
Serving measurement: 1/8