Gall Stones Treatment
The effectiveness of homeopathy in the treatment of gallstones is well documented.
The Central Council for Research in Homeopathy conducted a clinical study and research on patients with gallstones. dr C. Nayak, the director of the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, found that 262 out of 267 patients showed significant improvements after switching to homeopathy.
dr Kalyan Banerjee, a leading practitioner of homeopathy, says that a 6-month homeopathy management program is recommended before results are visible. Homeopathy strengthens the immune system and dissolves gallstones.
- Achieving an ideal body weight is critical to treating and preventing gallstones. Obesity leads to increased synthesis of cholesterol in the body. This increased cholesterol level, in turn, increases the secretion of cholesterol into the bile, which is a strong risk factor for stone formation.
- Drinking 10-12 glasses of fluids daily is essential to maintain optimal bile water content.
Reduce consumption of refined carbohydrates, sugars, saturated fats, fried foods and animal proteins.
- Avoid coffee if you have gallstones.
Food recipes to treat gallstones
- Radishes and radish greens are excellent foods that help fight gallstones. They promote the flow of bile and ensure a healthy gallbladder. (But eat the food in moderation.)
- Increase your oat bran intake. It is rich in dietary fiber.
homeopathy to manage gallstones
- Chelidonium is an important remedy for the liver and gallbladder and a wonderful homeopathic medicine to treat gallstones.
- Spasmodic pain (biliary colic / pain) is felt in the abdomen. The pain radiates to the right shoulder.
- Nausea and vomiting occur.
- The stool is sluggish
- A lower potency of the drug helps dissolve stones effectively.
Thanks to Shweta U Shah