Journalists investigate shadow pandemics of hospital violence and grieving children
KHN Midwest correspondent Bram Sable-Smith discussed on Wisconsin Public Radio’s Morning Show on Wednesday how the pandemic has exacerbated hospital violence.
- Click here to see Sable-Smith on “The morning show“
- Read Sable-Smith’s “Are You Going to Keep Me Safe?” Hospital employees sound the alarm when violence increases ”
Julie Rovner, chief correspondent for KHN in Washington, discussed Medicare provisions in the Democrats’ draft budget on Monday on the WNYC’s Brian Lehrer Show.
- Click here to see Rovner on “The Brian Teacher Show“
KHN Senior Correspondent JoNel Aleccia discussed the impact of Covid-19 on children who have lost parents and carers and the need for more support in WNYC’s “The Takeaway” on October 20.
- Click here to hear Aleccia on “The Takeaway”
- Read Aleccias “Thousands of young children have lost their parents to Covid. Where is help for them? “
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism on health topics. Along with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three main operational programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is a non-profit foundation that provides the country with information on health issues.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Thank You For Reading!