Learn How To Lose Weight Fast! Safe and Effective Weight Loss
Learn how to lose weight fast with this healthy approach to weight loss
Losing weight can be a challenge for many people. Obesity is associated with many different health risks, including heart attack, stroke and diabetes to name a few. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, obesity has more than doubled since 1970! With all the fast food promotions, busy lifestyle and economic difficulties, weight loss is getting harder every year. I created this post to provide a roadmap to weight loss. I’m going to detail some key components of how to lose weight fast, and most importantly, how to keep it off! Healthy weight loss is twofold:
Eating right, not starving yourself, can lead to rapid weight loss
Most people feel like they have to stop eating in order to lose weight. While there’s some truth to that, there’s a lot more to losing weight than just not eating. It’s no coincidence that so many people lose 10 or 20 pounds just to gain back everything they’ve lost. Extremely low calorie diets will make your body go into starvation mode because it doesn’t know when to get more nutrients! By consuming so few calories, your body slows down its calorie burning processes and begins to hoard fat. Because of this, you will initially see results, but as soon as you start eating again, your body will immediately return to your starting weight. In addition, your body is not getting the nutrition it needs to function properly. You may feel like you are constantly in a bad mood, tired or even showing signs of depression. Due to a hormone imbalance, you may have constant cravings for unhealthy foods. Assuming you’re trying to work out, you probably don’t have the energy to put in a great workout or recover properly afterwards.
The key to fast weight loss isn’t always few calories. It burns the RIGHT calories. If you train like crazy and try to live on 1,000 calories a day, your body will be a mess! So what should you eat to lose weight fast? Without making it too complicated, you want to be consuming large amounts of protein, fiber, and water. You want to avoid or limit things like sugar, starchy carbs, and fats.
You don’t have to count every single calorie you eat. You just have to make sure that you eat healthy. One of the easiest ways to lose weight is the plate method. Divide your breakfast, lunch, and dinner plate into sections as follows:
1. 1/2 of your plate should be made up of non-starchy carbohydrates – I’m specifically talking about VEGETABLES. Things like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. That doesn’t mean covering them in vegetable dip or sautéing them in 5 tablespoons of butter! Learn to love vegetables for what they are. A good, healthy source of nutrients.
2. 1/3 of your plate should be lean protein – that’s your fish, chicken, turkey or any other lean meat. Things like beans are also great sources of protein.
The rest should be starchy carbs – This is a small portion of things like brown rice, wheat bread, wheat pasta, etc.
This isn’t a state-of-the-art system, but it’s a simple plan that anyone can follow and will work. If you’re looking at your plate and you have 2 pieces of broccoli and a huge pile of pasta or fried rice, you need to make some adjustments.
Things that need to be completely eliminated
In order to lose weight fast, there are some common things you need to get rid of completely:
1. White Flour – White flour and whole wheat flour differ significantly in their nutritional value. To really get rid of that hard-to-lose belly fat, you need to get rid of white flour products like white bread, white rice, tortillas, and anything else that has white flour in it. What’s the alternative? Products made from whole grain flour
2. High Fructose Corn Syrup And Other Refined Sugars – Read Your Ingredients! Sugar is a major factor in weight gain and the ability to lose weight quickly. Sugar is sugar, but it’s far better to get sugar from fruits, which offer some nutritional benefits, than sugar from processed treats. What’s the alternative? Eat things with natural sugars like fruit!
Exercise leads to muscle definition and keeps the pounds off
When it comes to weight loss, the most important benefits are the health benefits, but let’s face it, most people wouldn’t mind having a better body either. As a coach I hear it all the time. “I want to tone! Shape and tone. How do I get better muscle definition?” If your goal is to achieve some muscle definition, it doesn’t matter how good your diet is. You have to train! Your muscles won’t grow if you don’t make them work.
What exercises help you lose weight fast?
Exercise, especially weightlifting, is not an easy thing. There are many different styles and techniques you can use. Which training program is best for you depends on your goals and your individual body. There are a few things almost everyone can count on when it comes to losing weight fast:
1. You need to be doing cardio and resistance training – If you want to see the best results, you need to do a combination of cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting. I see people getting frustrated all the time because they run more than 60 minutes a day on the treadmill but still don’t look the way they want to. Without muscles there is no muscle definition! To build muscle you need to lift weights. And vice versa, to maintain a healthy heart and burn the most fat, you need to do some kind of cardiovascular exercise.
2. Use lots of total body exercises – When it comes to losing weight fast and burning fat, total body exercises usually work better than isolated exercises. An example of a full-body exercise is a shoulder press squat. By using your legs, core, and arms, you’ll burn a significant amount of calories while improving muscle strength. An example of a less effective calorie burning exercise would be a seated bicep curl. If your goal is nice biceps, this is a great workout for you. If your goal is to lose weight fast, you’ll see much better results with a high-calorie burner like the Squat and Press.
Bonus tips for quick weight loss
1. Try High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – HIIT is a safe, effective exercise program for losing large amounts of fat in a short amount of time. HIIT is so effective because it’s great for weight loss while promoting muscle growth, unlike steady-state cardio, which burns calories but doesn’t provide much for muscle building.
2. Check out my article on the top ten diet foods – If you’re looking for great foods to eat during your weight loss program, these are ten “super foods” that will help you provide the right nutrients to lose weight quickly and safely To lose weight .
3. If you want a professionally created workout program that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to lose weight, check out my workout program subscription. You’ll never have to worry about the effectiveness of your exercises ever again. I give you everything you need to lose weight and get the muscle definition you desire.
Thanks to Ryan M York