Do you will have leftover salmon? Make this protein packed Dill salmon eggs scrambled eggs It is made with just some elements and scrumptious seasonal flavors!
This recipe is the epitome of the right brinner (breakfast for dinner!). After I consider Brinner, I consider a hearty breakfast. There isn’t a higher hearty breakfast than utilizing your leftover salmon from the night time earlier than to fire up a scrumptious dill salmon and eggs.
I imply what’s higher than salmon, eggs and dill ?!
What to do with leftover salmon?
“Member, that we as soon as made these scrumptious salmon patties? We had a ton of leftover salmon and made this dish for the brinner the subsequent day.
I do know a few of you will have hearty breakfasts on the staff, so even with the insane quantity of protein it could be good to eat this within the morning after your exercise.
Let’s take a look at the elements wanted to get began!
What you want
- Massive eggs
- recent dill
- leftover salmon
- minced garlic
- olive oil
First: recent eggs from the farm. You’re a should. How lovely are these yolks? I firmly imagine that recent free-range eggs are the perfect, they usually actually style the perfect!
Subsequent, recent dill. That is the one herb that I actually imagine can’t be overdone. There isn’t a such factor as “it is too hardworking”.
Can you employ dry dill?
You need to use fully dry dill for this recipe, however there’s actually nothing like recent dill, and I promise it can style higher.
Then there’s the salmon. We love salmon of every kind – grilled, baked, grilled, sous vide and fried. The great factor about this recipe is that any sort of leftover salmon will work!
Can you employ canned salmon?
Completely! In the event you run out of salmon, canned salmon will work for this recipe! If that is your cup of tea, we suggest utilizing canned salmon in water with no added components so the flavors of this recipe can actually shine.
Greek yogurt and dill dressing
You MUST put together the Greek yogurt topping for this scrumptious salmon breakfast. It’s too good to not do it! It is similar to the Greek yogurt and dill dressing I made for this salmon salad that I talked about earlier than. So flip round! #eatallthedill
Subsequent time I do, I will completely put it between an entire wheat bagel. How good does that sound ?!
For the scramble
- 4th Massive eggs
- Splash of milk of any type
- 1 tablespoon recent dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup leftover shredded salmon (~6 ounces.)
- 1/eight teaspoon sea-salt
- Pepper to style
For the Greek yogurt topping
- 1/four cup Full fats Greek yogurt
- half tablespoon chopped recent dill
- half tablespoon chopped chives
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Put together the eggs by whisking four giant eggs, a splash of milk, dill, salt and pepper collectively.
- Then warmth a medium pan on medium / excessive warmth and add olive oil and garlic. Pour within the egg combination and cook dinner with a spatula for 1-2 minutes. As soon as the eggs have began to boil, add cooked salmon.
- Maintain stirring till the eggs attain the specified texture (about Three minutes).
- Combine the entire elements to make the Greek yogurt topping.
- Scrambled eggs with Greek yogurt.
Serving measurement: half
Key phrases: Salmon and eggs