Remove belly fat quickly
Belly fat is one of the most common and stubborn types of fat found in the human body. A flabby belly is visible in all types of clothing. Hence, it can be embarrassing for a person. In addition to this, it also stops them from wearing their favorite clothes by making them feel confident. However, with the right nutrition plan and targeted exercises, you can lose belly fat easily. What if we tell you that yoga can help you lose belly fat? Yes, you’ve read that correctly. To better help you, here are 5 effective yoga poses to remove belly fat quickly.
But before we get into that, let’s know a little about yoga.
What is yoga
Yoga is an ancient Indian practice that involves certain breathing methods and postures. These breathing techniques focus on different inhalations and exhalations. According to our ancestors, regulating the breath helps stimulate, purify, and purify our mind and body. ‘Asana’, on the other hand, is a Sanskrit word that means seat or posture. Hence, the yoga asanas are different postures or postures. These asanas are helpful for stretching, exercising, and improving overall health.
Best Yoga Poses To Reduce Belly Fat
Several yoga postures can help you get a flat stomach. However, the following yoga poses can help reduce belly fat quickly.
Kumbhakasana aka The Plank Pose
Target areas – Abs, obliques, shoulders, chest, back
Kumbhakasana, also known as The Plank Pose, is one of the best poses for eliminating belly fat. This pose may seem easy on the face of it, but it is quite difficult. Kumbhakasana mainly targets two main muscles, namely abdominal muscles and obliques. Along with these, it also helps strengthen the muscles in your shoulders, back, and chest. Plus, it’s a great asana to get around Guide to Boosting Your Metabolism and speed up the weight loss process.
How do you do the plank pose?
- Get on the floor on all fours. To do this, you need to stretch your arms straight under your shoulders and bend your knees.
- Now slowly slide your feet to straighten your legs.
- Stop when your head, shoulders, back, buttocks, knees, and ankles are in a straight line. This is how you balance your entire body on your outstretched arms and toes.
- Hold this position for as long as possible without dipping your hips.
- When you can no longer maintain the perfect posture, slowly lower your body to the floor.
- Repeat these steps 2-3 times a day.
Naucasana aka The Boat Pose
Target areas – Abs, core, lower back, adductors, hip flexors.
Naucasana aka The Boat Pose is another highly effective asana for getting a flat stomach. This incredible pose targets the core region and the hips of the body. In addition to directing it towards the abdominal muscles, it also helps to stimulate digestion. This is how you can lose excess fat from your stomach and other parts of your body. In addition, the boat pose helps stimulate the thyroid, intestines and kidneys.
How do you do the boat pose?
- Lie on your back straight on the floor.
- Now lift your legs and torso at the same time to form a V shape. So you only balance your body on your sit bones.
- Stop when your eyes and toes are in a straight line. Also, keep your arms straight, parallel to the floor.
- Squeeze your abs and hold this position for as long as possible.
- When you can no longer hold, lower your body to the starting position.
- Repeat these steps 4-5 times, increasing repetitions as you gain strength.
Ustrasana aka The Camel Pose
Target areas – Abs, chest, back, quadriceps, hip flexors
Ustrasana aka The Camel Pose is a stretched back posture in yoga. This asana helps to stimulate digestion while toning the abdominal muscles. In addition, it is an effective asana for stretching your chest, quads, core, and hip flexors. Yoga also helps reduce back pain and make the spine more flexible. In women, this particular pose helps reduce menstrual cramps.
How do you do the camel pose?
- Kneel on the floor so your knees and shoulders are in a straight line.
- Take a deep breath and bend your spine back a little. Stop when your shoulders are just above your ankles.
- Hold your ankles with both hands and tilt your head back.
- Squeeze your stomach together while holding this pose for 20-30 seconds. Breathe normally and do not strain your back while doing this.
- Take a deep breath and return to your original kneeling position.
- Repeat these steps 5-6 times at the beginning. You can increase the repetitions as you get stronger.
Vasisthasana aka The Side Plank Pose
Target areas – Abdominal obliques, glutes, hip adductors
Vasisthasana aka The Side Plank Pose is a variation of the traditional plank pose. This pose primarily targets the obliques, which most abdominal exercises are not aimed at. In addition, it helps to strengthen your back to reduce the risk of injury. Also, the side plank is an excellent pose for improving the overall stability of the body.
How do you do the Side Plank Pose?
- Get down on the floor in the plank pose, that is, balance your body with your arms and toes outstretched.
- Now lift your right arm off the floor and twist onto your right side. This is how you balance your body on your outstretched arm and the outside of your left foot.
- Make sure that your head, back, buttocks, thighs, and ankles stay in a straight line. Also, raise your right arm straight to bring both arms and shoulders in line.
- Hold this position for as long as possible without sinking your hips.
- Repeat these steps 4-5 times a day on each side.
Bhujangasana aka The Cobra Pose
Target areas – Abs, chest, shoulders, back, biceps, buttocks, thighs
Bhujangasana aka The Cobra Pose is a great stretching and stimulating exercise for the body. This pose helps tone and strengthen your stomach, chest, shoulders, and biceps. It’s also a great stretch for your buttocks and thighs. To boost the weight loss process, it helps to improve the digestive processes. It also helps relieve stress and fatigue from all of the body muscles.
How to do the cobra pose
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Place both hands on the sides of your shoulders by bending your elbows. Also, straighten your legs so that the tops of your feet are completely on the floor.
- As you inhale, use the strength of your arms to lift your upper body off the floor. When your arms are fully extended, stop and tilt your head back.
- Make sure that your lower body is completely on the floor from your thighs to your feet.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat these steps 4-5 times a day, increasing repetitions as you gain strength.
The bottom line!
Yoga is one of the best practices for maintaining mind and body health. In addition, yoga asanas and pranayamas can help cure various disorders and diseases. There are highly effective yoga asanas too lose belly fat in a short time. However, you should replace high-calorie foods with nutrient-rich foods for best results. You can get a tailor-made nutrition plan from a nutritionist in your area.
Thank You For Reading!