AHPC Ghana Examination Registration Steps
To Register for the AHPC Ghana Examination Visit the Council’s website www.ahpc.gov.gh and click on the register now.
- Sign Up by creating an account using the registration link (registration.ahpcgh.org)
- Verify your account from your email inbox
- Log in with your Verified Email Address and Password (registration.ahpcgh.org).
- Log on with the Index Number or the Code to access the Registration Form
- Fill the Registration Form as appropriate
- Upload a recent Passport Picture (Requirements – strictly formal outfit, with a red background in jpeg format, maximum 500 x 500 pixels) and all other supporting documents must be scanned in jpeg format)
- On completion of the online registration , a Bill will be generated and sent to the email address provided, you also print bill.
- Visit any GCB Bank with your Bill and a Valid National ID ie Voters, Passport etc to make Payment
- Visit the Approval Status on the Registration Portal to check the status of registration application.
- You will receive your Index Number through your email.
- Visit the Council’s website (www.ahpc.gov.gh) for Examination date, venue, and any other information about the Examination.
Find out about AHPC Ghana Fees too here