As a new Allied Health Professional, you need to register for your provisional license. The steps are outlined here for simple understanding. They are as follows:
- Visit the Council’s Website www.ahpc.gov.gh
- Click on Register Now to access the Login Page.
- Login Page
- Create an account if you are a new user.
- Verify the account in your Email inbox by clicking on the link “Here”
- Log in to the system after successfully verifying your email with the system. Type your verified email address and password in the login textbox and click sign in to access the Portal.
- Click on the PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION to Register
- Select Your Login Option, In the case of Provisional Registration Click on “Click here to Log in with NSS number”. Select your Institution Name from the dropdown, Enter Your Valid NSS number and click on sign In
- Fill in the Empty Fields and select a formal passport sized picture with a red background [maximum: Width: 35mm, Height: 45mm]
- Upload a Valid National ID (only one) scanned in jpeg format and click on add. Verify your upload by clicking “View”.
- Enter Your Academic Details upload certificate if available and Click Save Institution to save.
- Provide details of your referees who must be a Licensed Professional ie HOD, Snr Officer and click add to save referee.
- Check the box to agree to the Declaration and click on FINISH to complete the Provisional Registration.
- Print your bill from your Email inbox.
- Visit any GCB Bank Branch with your Bill
- Keep checking your application status from the Approval Status option to know the status of your Application after payment at the bank.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT OUT AND SUBMIT THE HARD COPY OF YOUR FORM TO THE COUNCIL.
Please don’t forget to share this information with your friends. Everyone must know to make life very simple