Easy Shrimp Panang Curry (ready in 20 min!)
How scrumptious does this panang curry with shrimp look? It is stuffed with taste, prepared in underneath 30 minutes, and makes use of simply 5 easy components. Weekday dinner does not get significantly better!
The simplest panang curry on the range
There’s nothing like a scrumptious, nutritious recipe that is prepared in 30 minutes or much less. This prawn panang curry is simple to organize, simple to cook dinner and so flavorful you will not consider it!
Our purpose is to seek out easy meals for you and your loved ones that style good and are additionally wholesome. Typically this implies we take a semi-homemade method. This panang curry recipe for prawns consists of greens, prawns and a glass of Good & Collect Panang Curry Simmer Sauce.
All you want is a pan and you can begin making essentially the most scrumptious panang curry recipe on the web.
Gather properly and solely on the vacation spot
Right this moment’s Panag Curry Recipe is sponsored by Good & Collect. We love Goal’s flagship grocery model as a result of they’ve such a variety of merchandise. Every product is freed from synthetic colours, flavors, sweeteners and high-fructose corn syrup. Sure, please.
5 most important components
Our Prawn Panang Curry incorporates a few of our favourite Good & Collect merchandise. Hear:
- Good & Gather Panang Curry Simmer Sauce: This Panang Curry Simmer Sauce provides a divine and scrumptious style to this entire meal! It is constructed from coconut milk, peanut butter, garlic, ginger, and heat spices. You’ll be able to actually use this boiling sauce with any vegetable and / or egg white and your meal might be scrumptious.
- Good & Gather mini peppers: These greenhouse-grown mini peppers are packaged and sliced with a candy and crunchy style and sautéed the right complement to panang curry sauce.
- Good & Gather refined coconut oil: We use coconut oil rather than some other oil because it enhances the coconut in panang curry. Yum!
- Good & Gather Frozen Shrimp: The protein we used on this shrimp panang curry is clearly … shrimp! We used frozen prawns that have been already cooked so the cooking time for this meal is brief and candy. Make sure you take away the tails from the shrimp earlier than consuming them!
- Good & Gather onion:: Onion provides the panang curry crunch, taste and one other vegetable!
Optionally available add-ins
- Lime juice: Each curry deserves some lime juice.
- Good & Gather Basmati Rice: Serve your panang curry over any cereal. Our favourite is basmati rice.
- Contemporary Coriander: Coriander is the cherry for this recipe.
Really useful Good & Collect Substances
Tips on how to make shrimp panang curry
Fortunately we use the Panang Curry Simmer Sauce from Good & Collect, which suggests we did all of the legwork for the flavour! There are only a few steps on this recipe earlier than you get pleasure from a big, scrumptious bowl of panang curry. That is the way it’s carried out:
- Begin by heating a big pan over medium / excessive warmth. Add olive oil.
- Then fry the peppers and onions till translucent.
- Add the prawns and panang curry sauce and produce every little thing to a boil. Then flip the burner on low and simmer all components for 10 minutes.
- Serve over your favourite grain and high with lime juice and recent coriander.
What to serve with panang curry
You have got so many selections about what to serve along with your panang curry. You’ll be able to serve it over a grain or eat it by itself, the probabilities are limitless! Listed here are a couple of choices for serving it:
Questions and solutions about Panang Curry
What’s Panang Curry?
Panang curry is a crimson curry that’s each candy and savory. It often incorporates coconut milk, chili peppers, ginger, lemongrass, galangal, lime peel, coriander root, coriander seeds, and cumin.
Can I add different components to this panang curry?
Sure, you’ll be able to add different components to this shrimp panang curry! We used peppers and onions, however you’ll be able to add any of the next greens:
- Inexperienced onion
- Water chestnuts
What Are Good Toppings For Panang Curry?
We prefer to high our panang curry with lime juice, spring onions or coriander.
How lengthy does this panang curry final within the fridge?
This shrimp panang curry will maintain in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3-5 days.
Are you able to freeze panang curry?
We don’t advocate freezing this explicit panang curry recipe as the feel might change through the thawing and reheating course of.
Let your leftover panang curry cool utterly. Then switch to an hermetic container and seal. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 3-5 days.
- Warmth coconut oil in a big pan over medium warmth. When coconut oil is aromatic, add sliced onions and peppers. Fry for 2-Three minutes.
- Take away the tails from the shrimp, put them within the pan and sauté for 2-Three minutes.
- Add your complete glass of panang curry sauce to the pan and produce to a boil. After cooking, cut back the warmth to low and simmer on low temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add lime juice to style and serve instantly over basmati rice with paprika flakes, extra lime juice and recent coriander.
Serving dimension: 1/4
Disclaimer: This publish is sponsored by Goal. We now have been compensated and all opinions are our personal. Thanks for supporting Match Foodie Finds!