Here’s how to increase your libido naturally

Increasing libido or sexual desire is a goal of many people who want to improve their performance or have more fun with sex. This wonderful drive reacts to a number of complex mechanisms. This can be changed as they involve complex physiological and psychological factors. If you want a more satisfying sex life, there is good news. There is a lot you can do to achieve it.

The frequency and intensity of sexual intercourse will, of course, vary from person to person. What is insufficient for some may be normal for others. Having little or a lot of activity is always relative. In this perspective, both your own appreciation and that of the couple influence both.

The World Health Organization states that the definition of sexual health implies satisfactory and risk-free enjoyment. The lack of desire can be primary if it has never been experienced. Secondary, if interest has been lost, and situational, if it fails with the partner. There is stimulation with other people. Let’s see how you can naturally increase your sex drive.

Have fun eating dark chocolate

chocolate

Chocolate that contains 70% pure cocoa or more helps increase dopamine levels in the brain. This makes you relaxed and happy, and also helps you respond better to stimulation. Additionally, some studies have shown that consuming chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect, releasing phenylethylamine and serotonin to lift mood. So now you know, eat simple chocolate!

Eat a lot of iron

iron

Low iron levels in women can …

  • affect the arousal negatively
  • produce natural lubricants
  • have an orgasm

For this reason, try to eat …

  • more green leafy vegetables (spinach, cabbage)
  • red meat (in moderation)
  • Fish and molluscs (sardines, anchovies, cockles, mussels)
  • Pistachios
  • Legumes like lentils

This can help us have all of the iron the body needs. But be careful, we shouldn’t overeat eating too much iron as it can cause other problems.

Try the stimulating effects of essential oils

essential oils

Essential oils can be used to treat various ailments, one of which stimulates sexual libido. A study tested this stimulating effect of jasmine oil massage and the results showed that the floral scent helps to lift mood and increase arousal. When applied topically to the skin, jasmine oil increases Pulse rate, Breathing and creates a “behavioral excitement” in the test subjects.

Eat some watermelon

Watermelon

A scientific study by the Texas Center for Fruit and Vegetable Improvement confirmed that watermelon has unique properties: it relaxes and dilates blood vessels, improves blood flow to the erectile tissue found in a woman’s clitoris and in a man’s penis. Watermelon is mostly made up of water (92%) and the remaining 8% contains nutrients that include citrulline. Citrulline is a non-protein amino acid that is converted into another amino acid (arginine) that promotes nitric oxide synthesis. Nitric oxide helps open blood vessels and improve flow and arousal.

Increase your heart rate with exercise

Increase your heart rate with exercise

Exercise has many positive effects on our lives and, last but not least, on our sex life. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that short, intense exercise (20 minutes with a heart rate 70% of the target heart rate) significantly improved genital arousal in women.

In addition, exercise is a great way to increase our self-esteem and confidence. In addition to increasing strength and endurance, it will increase our sexual desire and improve our sexual encounters with our partners.

Thank You For Reading!

Reference: thecompleteherbalguide.com


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *