The ‘Michael Jackson’ Diet
Okay, so while there’s no official “Michael Jackson” diet, his lifestyle is worth knowing if you’re interested in losing weight. There are two basic principles you must follow if you want to achieve the physique of this sleek, mean dance machine that was (and still is) the King of Pop.
- Eat a healthy diet – in Michael Jackson’s case, this meant vegetarians. That doesn’t mean you have to give up all animal products (which are vegan) entirely. But Michael Jackson’s dietary rules included vegetarianism. What does this mean for weight loss?
Well, a vegetarian diet usually contains more fiber and water because more protein comes from nuts, beans, and grains combined to make for an excellent low-fat diet. This helps with weight loss
* You feel full longer, so you can eat less,
* Keep your blood sugar level steady for more sustained energy,
* Removal of toxins from the body that can inhibit weight loss,
* and even move a certain amount of undigested fat through the system so that it doesn’t enter the “weight gain equation” at all.
- Exercise as much as possible every day. That’s correct! According to his personal trainer, Michael Jackson rehearsed about five hours every day for concerts and performances. He was in excellent physical condition. So the “Michael Jackson Diet” isn’t just about eating healthy, it’s also about burning large amounts of energy.
It may not be possible for you to schedule a 5 hour dance rehearsal every day of the work week. But think about it: if you really took every possible opportunity to energize your body, how much exercise could you incorporate?
* Don’t just take the stairs – run up as many as you can. (Maybe even do a flight at the top twice, just for fun.)
* Bike to work even in the rain. (More exercise possible by changing clothes.)
* Dance to your iPod for five minutes during your coffee break.
you have the idea As much movement as possible.
The two basic principles of healthy eating and exercise are often the basic principles of a vital, slim body. That’s certainly something we remember about Michael Jackson. So even just commemorating him by following a “Michael Jackson Diet” to shed a few pounds and look good on the dance floor might make him the happiest.
Thanks to Tiggy Max