The New Wellness Revolution by Paul Zane Pilzer
This updated look at the burgeoning trillion-dollar wellness industry details the original Wellness Revolution by Paul Zane Pilzer. This industry has already grown to over $500 billion and is still in its infancy. The book lays a foundation for our current health crises in America and explains the need to change the paradigm of the disease industry and focus on wellness.
From discussing the misconceptions about the foods we buy and eat, to the dangerous pharmaceutical industry and the maintenance drugs they sell us, to the need for major health insurance reform, Paul dissects the disease industry and names the culprits who carry on to benefit from our disease. Mr. Pilzer then outlines several major business opportunities arising from the transformation of this industry by helping others through wellness programs, including a major focus on the direct selling industry and its roots in wellness products.
I strongly encourage everyone to explore the possibilities that lie within the pages of this great book. Health research alone provides great advice and certainly some insightful statements that will make you rethink your own health and diet.
What you will find inside:
- Wellness need and baby boom generation
- Nutrition and problems with food and nutrition
- Make a fortune from food
- Make a fortune in medicine
- Important problems and solutions of health insurance
- Funding your well-being through new health insurance solutions
- Make a fortune with wellness
- The roots of the wellness products and distribution through direct sales
- Tips for staking your claim in this upcoming revolution
Thanks to Jamison L Bennett