Connecting With the Target Market of Holistic Health Practitioners
For those of you running a business as a holistic practitioner or service provider, you should consider where you are allocating the money in your valuable marketing budget. Any business, even those working under Spirit’s direction, can benefit from a proper marketing campaign that connects you to your target market.
Target market for holistic health
Are you promoting your target market? By the way, have you identified the demographics that make up your ideal customer?
If you want to be successful in your healing business, you need to target that certain percentage of the population who a) are aware that they can change their circumstances, b) are willing to improve their lives, and c) are willing to work for it pay for your help.
Your ideal person is a 25-55 year old female who is outgoing, health minded and well educated. How often do your advertising campaigns reach that ideal person? Based on common practice in the holistic health industry, there is a high probability that you are inadvertently marketing to other healers and holistic health practitioners.
Connect with your target market
If you want to run a successful practice, you have to consistently win new clients. Here are some key suggestions to help you connect with the segment of the population that qualifies as your target market.
- Word of mouth will always be a great source of new business as your existing customers share their positive experiences with their peers. Reward your customers for referrals.
- Stop marketing to other healers in your network groups. Your colleagues will support you and may give your information to their customers, but this is mostly wasted effort and money on your part.
- Unless you form a coalition of healers and practitioners promoting each other’s businesses. The increased visibility for new eyes extends your reach to those already interested in improving their health.
- Offer discounts through a coalition of healers to entice their clientele to at least try your services.
- Join a network dedicated to promoting your target market.
- Share your promotional materials in hospitals, doctor’s offices and other healthcare facilities.
As a holistic health practitioner, one of your primary goals is to help others improve their lives. Your approach to business is slightly different than the typical model, but that doesn’t mean you avoid taking steps to build a successful practice. The time you spend connecting with your target market should be viewed as an investment in the future of your business.
Thanks to Janet Louise