Get Fast and Effective Results With Ayurvedic Medicine For Nerves Strength
Nervous disorders are a consequence of many psychological and physical ailments such as anxiety, depression and panic attacks. It can also cause heart palpitations, headaches, back pain, nausea, excessive urination, and diarrhea.
Anxiety arises from many medical, environmental, and cumulative stressors.
Phobias and causes such as the sudden death of a loved one or sudden life changes can trigger emotional stress that leads to panic attacks.
Drugs are never an option. For a lasting effect, it must be cured naturally with the help of Ayurvedic medicine.
Why choose Ayurveda?
Ayurveda, the ancient remedy for ailments, treats simply with the help of natural herbs and home remedies. Based on the simple analogy of a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle, and adequate exercise, it provides lasting relief with no side effects.
Home remedies to cure nerve weakness:
Ayurvedic medicines for nerve weakness are not only effective but also affordable.
- Appropriate nutrition: Mylein, a layer of fat that encases the spinal cord and nerves. Adequate intake of vitamin B12 and vitamin D helps stop its erosion, which thereby leads to nervous weakness. Add dried fruits, green vegetables, milk, fish and meat to your diet. Rich in sodium and iron, berries strengthen the nerves.
- oil massage: A proper massage of warm almond oil on your body can help heal muscle tension and stiffness. By improving blood circulation, it relaxes tense muscles.
- Ayurvedic preparation: A herbal mixture or “churana” is the best Ayurvedic medicine for strong nerves. Add some lukewarm water to a mixture of Kapikachu, Black Gram, Ashwagandha, and Bala root powder (one teaspoon each). Drink it twice a day for maximum effect.
Natural Herbs and Remedies to Cure Anxiety and Panic Attacks:
Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety and panic attacks includes:
- Chamomile: A cup of chamomile tea can help calm you down during or before a possible panic attack. It produces a relaxing effect and calms the mind. However, pregnant women are not allowed to consume it.
- Valerian root: As a natural sedative, it is the best remedy for insomnia. Drinking a simple mixture of crushed valerian root with some warm water before bed can help eliminate anxiety and have a lasting effect.
- Arctic root: As a natural adaptogen, it acts as a barrier against body fatigue, stress and nervous tension. It also produces a drowsy effect to cure insomnia. It is known by various names such as Golden Root, King’s Crown, and Orpin Rose.
- Correct exercise: Breathing fresh, clean air or going for walks several times a week can calm your mind by releasing happy hormones called endorphins. Pranayam, Kundalini Yoga, and Dhanurasana Yoga keep the nervous system healthy and heal anxiety and depression by providing long-term benefits.
- Right nutrition: Add tuna, avocado, spinach and salmon to your diet to ensure adequate intake of omega-3 fatty acids and folic acid. This helps relieve depression and fight panic attacks. Choose warm, cooked food over stale junk food and drink vegetable juice regularly. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Right lifestyle: Make sure you follow a proper routine and get enough sleep to avoid irritation and fatigue throughout the day.
With a fit body and mind, internal healing is faster and more effective compared to allopathic treatment. With the right Ayurvedic treatment for depression, your soul will feel calm and serene.
Thanks to Ajit Kumar