Many people suffer from panic attacks due to factors such as depression and anxiety. They usually last around half an hour, although it can vary from person to person. Although panic attacks are not physically dangerous in themselves, they can lead to complications such as loss of control over your body, repeated panic attacks, and even suicidal thoughts.
A panic attack is nature’s way of telling you to slow it down. Hectic work schedules and traumatic regular habits of smoking and drinking can drain you from the inside. Drugs are never an option. They need to be treated naturally for a lasting effect.
Causes of Panic Attacks:
There can be many reasons for panic attacks, such as:
- Phobias: Most attacks are triggered as a direct result of contact with a phobic situation or object.
- triggering causes: The personal loss of a loved one, abrupt life changes, etc. can cause emotional distress, thereby triggering panic attacks.
- environmental factors: Accumulation of stress over time, overly cautious perspectives, the habit of procrastination, etc. are also major causes.
Ayurveda and its meaning:
Ayurveda is the oldest system of universal healing through home remedies and natural herbs. It works on the basic Vedic principle of the five elements of the universe.
It is based on the simple analogy of proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
Ayurvedic herbs are the best medicine for anxiety as they help maintain the balance between the body’s three doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, the elements of body, mind and spirit. They are natural remedies for depression and anxiety and help heal ailments from the ground up.
Natural Treatments For Depression And Panic Attacks:
With the right therapy and natural medications, overcoming depression is easy. Some of these treatments include:
- Enough sleep and water: If you don’t sleep properly, you can become moody and irritable. Establish an appropriate routine and make some lifestyle changes such as: B. no use of electronic devices and no overexertion for sound sleep. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Eating healthy: Folic acid and omega-3 fatty acids help with depression. Add salmon, tuna, spinach, and avocado to your diet to get these nutrients. Drink vegetable juice and eat warm and cooked. Vatas do not thrive on cold food.
- Correct exercise: Just go for a walk a few times a week and breathe in the fresh, natural air. It releases feel-good chemicals called endorphins. It offers long-term benefits in healing anxiety and depression.
Natural Herbs To Cure Panic Attacks:
Herbal remedies are the best anxiety treatment in Ayurveda. Some of them include:
- Kava: It helps relax the brain and body, which allows the person to calm down. Its roots are known for their anesthetic and sedative properties. It can be drunk as an herbal tea.
- Chamomile: It’s a cup of chamomile tea best medicine for anxiety when you have a nervous moment. It calms the mind and helps eliminate panic. However, It should not be taken by breastfeeding or pregnant women as it can cause uterine contractions.
- Valerian root: It is a natural sedative and the best cure for insomnia. Crush some valerian root and mix with lukewarm water and drink in the evening before bed. It has a lasting effect and can help to sort out stressful emotions.
- Arctic root: It is known by many names such as King’s Crown, Orpin Rose and Golden Root. It is an adaptogen that helps protect the body against fatigue and physical and mental stress. It also helps with insomnia.
Ayurvedic herbs and remedies have a slow process of action and therefore have a long-term effect. Use Ayurvedic home remedies for a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Thanks to Ajit Kumar