Get Rid of Hemorrhoids With These 6 Proven Methods That You Can Do at Home
To get rid of hemorrhoids, it is very important to start treatment as soon as possible, especially right after you realize you have hemorrhoids. Regular pressing against the anus is not good as this area becomes irritated by the varicose veins. If this condition is left untreated, pain and rectal bleeding can also occur. However, if you don’t want to go to the doctor, you can try these 6 proven ways to get rid of hemorrhoids yourself.
1. It is very important that you try to drink lots of water. Eight glasses a day is highly recommended as water can also act as a stool softener.
2. If you enjoy doing hard exercise, like weight lifting or cycling, then you need to stop. These exercises are good for getting your body in shape, but it is considered bad for your hemorrhoids. If you really want to do some exercise, you can try swimming or learning yoga instead. This allows your sensitive muscles to recover some of the strain or pressure. This condition is also considered to be the main cause of hemorrhoids.
3. Creams and ointments can be used to get rid of hemorrhoids. These products can be easily found at your local drug store. Also, you can get them without a doctor’s prescription. It is a fact that you can apply a cream or ointment at any time during the day, but it is recommended to apply it in the evening before bed.
4. If you need to clean your anal area, you need to clean it gently. Your toilet paper should first be dampened and wiped gently. Keep in mind that any toilet paper that contains chemicals, dyes, or dyes should also be avoided.
5. To get rid of hemorrhoids, you should try to eat high-fiber foods. It’s a fact that hard stools and constipation are caused by a lack of fiber in your diet. You should try to eat fresh fruits, vegetables and peanut butter.
6. Another way to get rid of hemorrhoids is to use suppositories. There are some good suppositories that are made from similar ingredients. Because of this, you don’t have to use an expensive suppository that has the same effect as the cheap one. Vaseline is also recommended.
Thanks to Thomas Lyn