Undoubtedly, gaining weight is just as difficult as losing weight. A good body and a healthy weight are important to living a long and healthy life. And if you’re one of those skinny people who are struggling to gain a few extra pounds, then this article is for you. Here we share a list of foods that you can add to your diet that will increase your weight in no time without affecting your health. So, let’s take a look.
- Protein Smoothies: So if you want to gain weight, you should increase the amount of protein in your diet (as recommended by your nutritionist). And drinking protein smoothies are the easiest, most delicious treats you can indulge in that will not only help you reach your weight gain goal, but also satisfy your cravings. Try making some homemade protein smoothies with some natural fruits for real-time benefits.
- Dairy products: Milk, cheese, egg, yogurt, and butter to name a few are some of the dairy products that you need to add to your diet. These are high in calories and will help you gain weight effortlessly. So make sure you take them in a healthy amount with expert advice to reap their real benefits.
- Rice: Rice is a low-carb food, which, in turn, is one of the easiest ways to put on a few extra pounds without trying so hard. Make sure you have a bowl of rice on a regular basis if you want to see quick results.
- Nuts and Nut Butters: Nuts and nut butters like peanut butter are undeniably high-calorie foods that are perfect to add to your diet when you’re trying to achieve a healthy weight. These are healthy and have enough nutrients that your body needs to function properly.
- Starchy carbohydrates: Starchy carbohydrates help you gain a healthy weight. Add potatoes, quinoa, oats, corn, beans and legumes, squash, buckwheat, etc. And within days you will see the results that will surely amaze you.
- Dark chocolate: It is high in calories, so it may have some positive effects on your weight gain goal as well. Be sure to add a healthy amount, and if you have other health concerns, consult your doctor first.
Eating more calories than your body needs is the only secret to gaining weight. Keep this in mind and adopt a healthy eating plan that will help you reach your goal in no time.
Thanks to Shreya Katyal