Diet for Fibroid Cure
To get rid of fibroids in the uterus, naturopaths strongly recommend a change in diet. Diet plays an important role in the growth of fibroids. By changing your diet, you can naturally shrink fibroids to a certain extent.
It is important that you keep in mind that the cause of fibroid growth can be multiple. Therefore, any natural fibroid treatment plan includes a whole lot of things that need to be done for fibroid healing. These include dietary changes, lifestyle changes, and taking herbal supplements.
What to Eat to Shrink Fibroids Naturally?
1. Start with organically grown produce wherever possible. By doing this, you reduce your intake of estrogen mimics found in pesticides and other pollutants.
2. Avoid red beef completely. If it is not possible for you, at least reduce the intake considerably. If possible, only lean beef from certified organic farming.
3. Include 3-4 servings of fresh, seasonal raw fruits and vegetables in your daily intake. Raw food is full of nutrients. If you are allergic to raw foods, take it in steamed form instead.
4. Onions and garlic are excellent sources of antioxidant compounds that help maintain hormonal balance in the body. Include these in your daily intake whenever possible, especially in raw form.
5. You also need to be careful about the type and amount of oil you consume while treating fibroids. Olive oil and the omega oils contained in oily fish are particularly good for the body. It’s best to avoid saturated fats of all forms. This includes butter and cheese.
6. To shrink fibroids, beans, nuts and seeds are a natural part of your daily diet. Flax, pumpkin and sunflower seeds are the most effective for treating fibroids. Include pinto beans, split peas, lima beans, black beans, and kidney beans in your diet to lower estrogen levels and halt fibroid growth. Eat at least one serving of beans every day.
7. Include a serving of fish in your diet at least three times a week. Eating salmon, mackerel, cold-water fish, and tuna are best for relieving fibroid symptoms.
Finally, it’s important that you understand that dietary changes alone will not naturally shrink fibroids. It must also be combined with changes in your lifestyle. Physical exercise, yoga and meditation for stress relief, herbal supplements, and liver detoxification are some of the other things that naturopathic practitioners recommend to help get rid of uterine fibroids.
Thanks to Joan Wilson