How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Your Nose – 6 Natural Remedies That Help!
Have you recently looked in the mirror and noticed big blackheads on your nose and you are probably wondering how to get rid of blackheads on your nose without hurting your skin? Continue reading.
Blackheads tend to appear more often on the nose than anywhere else on the face, perhaps because it’s larger and draws more attention than any other area on the body.
If you have pimples or blackheads and you want to know how to get rid of blackheads fast, you must be patient and also know that the best way to get rid of blackheads fast are natural home remedies.
They have been scientifically proven to cure your acne or blackheads quickly and permanently.
There are many natural remedies that you can use to get rid of acne, pimples, blackheads or blackheads at home. Below are some simple methods you can use to get rid of blackheads quickly at home.
1. You can use your usual toothpaste around the house to get rid of your blackheads. All you have to do is apply a small amount of toothpaste to your blackheads and leave it on your nose until the morning of the next day. You can then wash it off with plain water the next day. Repeat this as many times as you can until your skin clears.
2. You can get lime juice, almond oil and glycerin. Make a paste of these ingredients, each in equal amounts together. And then rub it on your face or nose. This not only heals or eliminates your blackheads but also stops the discoloration on your face.
3. Honey is also a good natural remedy for blackheads. You can warm the honey a bit before applying it to your skin and then leave it on for 10-15 minutes daily.
4. Another natural way to get rid of blackheads is by using tomatoes. Cut the tomato into many shapes and sizes so they can conform to the curves of your nose or face. Before applying the tomato on your face, you should first wash your face very well with warm water and then pat dry. Then you put the tomato on your blackhead for 12-15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
5. Garlic is very effective in cleaning your skin from bacteria that cause the blackheads. Use garlic daily to massage or rub your pimples or acne for a few minutes and then wash your body.
6. The final and most important part of treating any skin infection, including blackheads or comedones, is making sure you eat right. You should eat lots of vegetables and fruits and also avoid oily and fatty foods.
Always try to drink plenty of water, at least 8-10 cups of water should be drunk daily. This will help flush toxins from the body.
Thanks to Stan Dave