Secret to Fast Weight Loss
The big occasion is just a month away, you have extra weight, the suit doesn’t fit the way you loved it, the wedding dress is too tight. You must have experience in such a situation or someone close to you. What can you do? Lose the weight fast everyone says, but only how.
Gaining weight is much easier than losing it, so it will take a few hours of work to achieve it in a short period of time. Losing weight in a very short time is daunting but doable.
It should be said that losing weight quickly is not advisable, it took you some time to add such weight. Stressing your body only to lose it very quickly will lead to some complications.
The approach discussed here is a quick fix as time is not on your side. Once you are able to achieve the desired result, the routine should be discontinued.
The Strength Training Approach: Gone are the days of working 4 hours a day at the gym, a well-designed 30-40 minute strength training session per week should do the trick. You’ll be amazed at the results you can get from just one short intense strength workout per week.
The effect of training does not stop immediately after training, the increase in body metabolism continues after training. This means that calories are burned not only during exercise but also after exercise.
Achieving functional muscle mass and burning a lot of body fat requires intense weight training sessions. The magic in this approach to losing weight is the intensity of the exercise and the post-exercise recovery.
Diet program approach: The ideal diet is low in fat and sugar. These are the quality foods that provide more energy, foods that just fill you up or satiate your appetite aren’t ideal.
Eat small, low-protein meals frequently throughout the day to maintain muscle mass and energy levels. Quality vitamins and supplements should also be taken daily.
Cultivate new habits: These habits include the following:
– Get up every two hours and walk around the office or home for five minutes. A brisk five-minute walk every two hours gets your body going.
– Make it a habit to wash something thoroughly once a week – it can be floors, windows, shower stalls, bathroom tiles, cars, etc. It helps burn about four calories per minute you spend cleaning.
– Take a walk before dinner and not only burn calories but also reduce your appetite.
– Better not eat with a large group, as we tend to eat more when we eat with others, probably because we spend more time at the table. When eating in a group, watch the time and put the plate down when you are full.
– Give up television for an hour and go for a walk instead. Or you now have time to do your housework.
– Eat most of your calories before lunchtime because studies show that the more you eat in the morning, the less you eat at night. Additionally, you have more chance of burning those early-day calories than late-evening calories.
– Order alcohol by the glass, not the bottle. This way you will know better how much alcohol you are consuming. Alcohol is high in calories, but drinking in moderation can be good for your health.
– Stock your fridge with low-fat yogurt. Cut 500 calories a day from your diet and eat yogurt 3 times a day for 12 weeks. It will help you lose more weight and body fat.
Well there you have it, remember what I said earlier that it’s better to lose weight gradually. On this occasion, do not weigh yourself before you are concerned about your weight.
Thanks to Ganiyu Rukayat